Submit your video for inclusion in the Virtual New Member Orientation by COB Monday, February 22
NAFTZ is preparing a warm welcome for our new members to help them make the most of their membership. You can help! Submit a video between 30-45 seconds in length answering one of the following topics:
• Tell us what you enjoy most from NAFTZ membership
• Tell us what keeps you coming back to NAFTZ
• Tell us about your favorite NAFTZ moment
• Tell us how NAFTZ has helped you make an impact on the profession
• Tell us a story about the personal connections you’ve made in NAFTZ and what those relationships have meant to you
When you submit your video, be sure to tell us how you want your name, company, role in the FTZ program, and FTZ (if applicable) to appear. In addition, let us know which year you joined NAFTZ.
Tips on recording professional videos with your phone or device
• Shoot the video in landscape mode (sideways)
• Place the camera at eye level or slightly above. This will slim the face and help you look more personal to viewers
• Position yourself parallel to a large soft light source like a window to eliminate having a shadow
• If you have a tripod, consider using it to stabilize your footage
• You may be able to shoot right from your desk using the record function in Zoom, Teams, etc.
Selected videos will be featured in the Virtual New Member Orientation. They will also be posted on the NAFTZ website, YouTube, social media, the Zones Report, and may be used in other promotional materials.
Submission Instructions and Guidelines
To submit your videos, enter the link of your video uploaded in Dropbox, YouTube, or Vimeo or you can email the file to email@example.com.
By submitting your video to NAFTZ, you give permission to NAFTZ to post your video, name and likeness on naftz.org and YouTube, social media, and e-Newsletter platforms. We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your content as are necessary to conform and adapt that content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media. We reserve the right to reject any submissions.